UPDATE: March 16, 2020
At Bikram Hot Yoga Virginia Beach – safety is always our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, and based on the CDC’s most recent guidance of gatherings with more than ten people, we have decided to limit our class sizes to 9 students.
We ask that if you are considered high risk, stay home.
The CDC’s definition of high risk are
- Older people
- People who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease
If you are sick, stay home.
If someone in your family is sick, stay home.
Book your spot online.
It will now be a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited.
Please login to MindBody on your computer or download the app on your phone.
Class times will change.
We want to thoroughly clean our entire studio in between all of our classes. We apologize for this inconvenience right now. As soon as things turn around, we promise – your favorite class times will be back!
A common question we get asked, “when are your smaller classes?”
Our answer, “5:30 am.”
We thank you for your patience during these times.
Here’s what else we want you to know:
- We use Clorox bleach, Clorox wipes, Clorox spray, Lysol, and we have some Diversey cleaning products on the way.
- We wash all of our towels with bleach.
- The flooring in our yoga room (Flotex) is hygienic and waterproof.
- Our specialized heating system contains UV lights that keep the air that you breathe free from bacteria.
- Our policy has always been no touching or adjusting students, only verbal cues.
We will continuously evaluate and monitor the situation through the CDC and Virginia Department of Health and share pertinent information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to respond to this email.
Owner, Bikram Hot Yoga Virginia Beach