UPDATE: March 12, 2020
At Bikram Hot Yoga Virginia Beach – safety is always our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation.
We want to let you know of some changes effective immediately at our studio:
Class sizes are limited to 15 people.
Why 15? We’re pretty sure we have the largest yoga room in Hampton Roads. To help with social distancing, we feel we can comfortably fit fifteen people spaced out in our yoga room.
Book your spot online.
It will now be a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited. You can still show up for class, but our online sign-ups will get priority.
Please login to MindBody on your computer or download the app on your phone.
Class times will change.
We want to thoroughly clean our entire studio in between all of our classes. We apologize for this inconvenience right now. As soon as things turn around, we promise – your favorite class times will be back!
A common question get asked, “when are your smaller classes?”
Our answer, “5:30 am.”
We thank you for your patience during these times.
Here’s what else we want you to know:
- We use Clorox bleach, Clorox wipes, Clorox spray, Lysol, and we have some Diversey cleaning products on the way.
- We wash all of our towels with bleach.
- The flooring in our yoga room (Flotex) is hygienic and waterproof.
- Our specialized heating system contains UV lights that keep the air that you breathe free from bacteria.
- Our policy has always been no touching or adjusting students, only verbal cues.
We ask that you follow the CDC’s recommendations:
- Know the symptoms
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Practice proper hygiene
We will continuously evaluate and monitor the situation through the CDC and Virginia Department of Health and share pertinent information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Owner, Bikram Hot Yoga Virginia Beach